PRESENTATION OF THE SITE
You are currently connected to www.yuccasolutions.com
Head office : Vevey
Address: Rue de la Clergère, 2 – 1800 Vevey
Publication manager: François Vassard, Managing Director.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED.
– This site is normally accessible to users at all times. However, Yucca Solutions may decide to interrupt it for technical maintenance.
– The site www.yuccasolutions.com is updated regularly. In the same way, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read them.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED
– Yucca Solutions cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and shortcomings in the update, whether they are due to its own fault or that of the third party partners who provide it with this information.
– All the information indicated on the site www.yuccasolutions.com is given for information purposes only and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the www.yuccasolutions.com website is not exhaustive. It is subject to changes that have been made since it was put online.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
– Yucca Solutions accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, precision, timeliness, reliability or completeness of the information published.
– Yucca Solutions declines all responsibility for material or immaterial damage resulting from access, use or non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical malfunctions.
– References and links to third party sites are outside our area of responsibility. We do not accept any liability for such sites. Access to and use of such sites is at the user’s own risk.
– Yucca Solutions cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user’s equipment when accessing the www.yuccasolutions.com site, and resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
– Yucca Solutions can also not be held responsible for indirect damages (such as for example a loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the www.yuccasolutions.com site.
– Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Yucca Solutions reserves the right to bring into question the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, in particular in the case of a message of a racist, insulting, defamatory or pornographic nature, whatever the medium used (text, photograph, etc.).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITS
– Copyright and other rights related to the content, images, photos or other data on this site are the exclusive property of Yucca Solutions or the specifically named rights holders. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is subject to the prior written authorisation of the holder of the said rights.