For two real estate agencies based in Geneva,
the Yucca team took over the management of
the IT infrastructure and user support.
Taking over the management of the IT infrastructure and user support, remotely and on site.
Migration of services shared by the former provider :
- Migration of services shared by the former service provider.
- Relay email antivirus and antispam.
- Migration of websites.
- Migration of DNS servers backup outsourcing.
- Resumption of activity at the beginning of the containment and teleworking of all employees.
- Resumption in 3 weeks due to the cessation of activity of the service provider in place.
Meeting with the clients and the service provider for an inventory of fixtures as accurate as possible.
Taking care of the IT equipment and servers to validate and ensure the information provided.
Choice of solutions for the services to be taken over, taking into account the strong constraints of planning and budget.
Implementation of the migration and recovery schedule in agreement with the customers.
Knowledge of the central business application, in collaboration with the publishing company.
In three weeks:
- Successful migration and takeover of all shared services.
- Resumption of support with the implementation of a dedicated helpdesk for the 2 control rooms.
- Realization of a system and security audit with presentation to the customer in order to align all the actors of the project (business software editor, customers and IT) on the knowledge of the strong and weak points of the infrastructure in place.
- Proposal and follow-up of an action plan following this audit.
Rue de la Clergère, 2
CH - 1800 Vevey
Place du Molard, 9
CH - 1204 Genève
Rue Servient 49,
Brigade Software Park #401,Block "A", 27th Cross, BSK II Stage,Bangalore 560 070, India
+41 (0)21 925 04 20