Presentation of the site
You are currently connected to the website www.yuccasolutions.com
Yucca is a trademark used by Bemore Solutions SA
Head office: Vevey
Address: Rue de la Clergère, 2 - 1800 Vevey
Publication manager: François Vassard, Managing Director.
General conditions of use of the site and of the services offered
- This site is normally accessible to users at any time. However, an interruption for technical maintenance reasons may be decided by Yucca Solutions.
- The website is updated regularly. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: they are nevertheless binding on the user, who is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to become aware of them.
Description of the services provided
- Yucca Solutions cannot be held responsible for omissions, inaccuracies and deficiencies in the update, whether caused by Yucca Solutions or by third party partners who provide it with this information.
- All the information indicated on the website is given for information purposes only and is subject to change. In addition, the information on is not exhaustive. They are given subject to modifications that have been made since they were put online.
Limitation of liability
- Yucca Solutions declines all responsibility for the accuracy, precision, timeliness, reliability and exhaustiveness of the information published.
- Yucca Solutions declines all responsibility for any material or immaterial damage resulting from the access, use or non-use of the published information, misuse of the connection or technical malfunctions.
- References and links to third party sites are outside our area of responsibility. We do not accept any responsibility for this type of site. Access to and use of such sites is at the user's own risk.
- Yucca Solutions cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage caused to the user's equipment when accessing the website, resulting either from the use of equipment that does not meet the specifications indicated, or from the appearance of a bug or incompatibility.
- Yucca Solutions cannot also be held liable for indirect damages (such as loss of market or loss of opportunity) resulting from the use of the site.
- Interactive spaces (possibility to ask questions in the contact area) are available to users. Yucca Solutions reserves the right to hold the user liable in civil and/or criminal proceedings, in particular in the event of a racist, abusive, defamatory or pornographic message, regardless of the medium used (text, photography, etc.).
Intellectual property and counterfeiting
- The copyright and other rights related to the content, images, photos or other data on this site are the exclusive property of Yucca Solutions or the specifically named rights holders. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is subject to the prior written consent of the holder of the said rights.